Embryo Donation and Adoption is a very exciting form of adoption where you give birth to your adopted baby. When couples that have undergone IVF are through completing their families, they often have embryos left over in frozen storage that they are not going to use. They do not want to throw them away but they also do not want to grow their family any larger. This is when they can make a choice between several options. One of those options is to donate those embryos to a couple that can give them life and a loving family. Since a child is born of this process, Adoption of the Embryos is considered a best practice in this situation.
I am working through a program called Snowflakes Embryo Adoption. I would love to speak with you about this exciting prospect for your family! Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
- Embryo Donation & Adoption: The Journey
- Did You Know? interesting facts about embryo donation and adoption
- Katie Couric discussing embryo adoption on ‘The Katie Show’
- Hannah’s Story: The First Snowflake Baby
- A True Story of Embryo Donation & Adoption
- The Affordable and Accessible Adoption Choice
- Embryo Adoption: Dispelling The Myths
- Getting Personal: Families Share Their Embryo Journeys